It's Finally Time...

It's finally time to launch {oh, that word is so odd!} my little eBook: Let's Give Them Something To Blog About.
It's Finally Time...

Let me tell you a little bit about it:

♥ Something To Blog About is a cute little eBook to give you ideas on what to blog about. If you often get stumped for ideas, and get a little blogger's block, then Something To Blog About will help you to get your mojo back.

♥ It's fun. It's pretty. It's easy to read. Something To Blog About has 40 ideas for you to blog about. Each idea has a small paragraph or two to go with it. I'm pushing you in a certain direction, inspiring you to blog, without holding your hand the whole way.

♥ I get lovely emails every other day asking about blogging ideas and tips for blogging. Something To Blog About is what other bloggers have been asking me for, for a while now, in one neat little package.

♥ It's printable. So print it out and keep it near your desk {or blogging spot} and refer to it whenever you feel the need.

♥ There are 40 ideas in Something To Blog About but you can make this into many, many blog posts. You can interpret each concept into many different Blog Posts, and your perspective on each will change as time goes on, and you grow. I look forward to seeing how each blogger that purchases it turns into their own little piece of themselves.

♥ Ten percent of all profits will go to The National Breast Cancer Foundation. I thought it would be nice that we donate a little to something very special.

So if this sounds like something you'd like to be part of then just use the paypal button below. I will {and Hubby will help too} be sending them personally through email but I hope to have it sent to your inbox within moments of you purchasing it. Please let me know if the address that you buy with paypal isn't the email that you want the eBook sent to.

The size of the eBook is 2MB. If that's too big for you, then please let me know and I'll try and reduce it for you {it may compromise the quality of the images, but I'm sure not by much}.

And lastly... I would appreciate if you didn't share this eBook. I currently earn no money from my blog. I have no advertising, and I consistently provide content daily {sometimes twice} for no profit at all. I do it for love. LOVE! So please share the love by not sharing my eBook. When you purchase it you purchase it for YOURSELF only. I hate to get all teacher/nanny/cop/angry Mama on your butt, so please just do the right thing.

If you have any problems or have any feedback please email me at: fatmumslim@hotmail.com

So thank you so much for all your enthusiasm, and encouragement. Enjoy. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment